If you’re a student from Venezuela trying to study outside of the country, then you’re most likely familiar with the difficulties of obtaining foreign currency from the Venezuelan government branch responsible for approving funds for education payments, CENCOEX (previously known …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- Taking Online Classes as an International Student
- Why International Students love studying in Australia