Today’s content is a guest post from Jennifer Irocky, a student blogger for Chegg.com. While it’s not specifically about International Students, the content (and lessons) are applicable to all students. Enjoy! Ah, students and credit cards; worst nightmare to parents, …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- Taking Online Classes as an International Student
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- U.S. National Holidays 101 for International Students