The Fourth of July, or Independence Day, is a federal holiday that celebrates the adoption of the Declaration of the Independence on July 4, 1776. Very few people have to work on Independence Day, as it is a day of …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- International Students: Opening a US Bank Account
- Why International Students love studying in Australia