You’ve been accepted. You received your I-20 and have your visa. You’ve bought the plane ticket and you’ve let peerTransfer handle your tutition payment. Well, shameless self-promotion aside, your next step is to pack and get ready for your new school …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- International Students: Opening a US Bank Account
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- U.S. National Holidays 101 for International Students