Here’s what we read this week: Redefining what it means to be a good student. Harvard Graduate School of Education recently published a report, summarized in boston.com, in which they called for admissions officials to focus more on a student’s compassion and …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- Taking Online Classes as an International Student
- Why International Students love studying in Australia