Just last week, a new survey revealed that one in three international students in the U.S. didn’t have any close U.S. friends, and many said they wish they had more relationships with Americans. Specifically, the survey looked at 454 international students in …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- Taking Online Classes as an International Student
- 5 Common Cultural Challenges for International Students